Glacier National Park Compression Sports Leggings
• Fabric composition in Mexico: 75% polyester, 25% lycra (upper part of the leggings) and 75% polyester, 25% spandex (bottom part of the leggings)
• Fabric composition in Europe: 57% polyamide, 43% spandex (upper part of the leggings) and 78% polyester, 22% spandex (bottom part of the leggings)
• Upper part fabric weight: 5.45 oz/yd² (185 g/m²)
• Bottom part fabric weight: 8.25 oz/yd² (280 g/m²)
• Compression fabric
• Non-see-through and squat-proof
• Sewn-in gusset
• ⅞ length
• Slimming effect and a butt-lifting cut
• Double-layered belt
• Size up if you’re between sizes as compression fabric can be tight on the body
• Pocket in the back part of the belt suitable for top phone models, eg. iPhone 12
• Blank product components sourced from Italy and Spain
|XS (inches)||25 ¼||35 ⅜|
|S (inches)||26 ¾||37|
|M (inches)||28 ⅜||38 ⅝|
|L (inches)||31 ½||41 ¾|
|XL (inches)||34 ⅝||44 ⅞|
|2XL (inches)||37 ¾||48|
|3XL (inches)||41||51 ⅛|
Our polyester and polyester blend fabrics are recycled or created through eco-friendly, water saving process to help lessen our carbon footprint.
How to use
How to use
Our gear is designed for both comfort and use, with fabrics meant to fit and support what you do. Avoid rough, abrasive surfaces with our softer fabrics, as they can pull out white threads from the fabric beneath the print and damage the smooth printed appearance of the apparel.
You may receive multiple shipments if you order more than one item, as orders are produced where we are able to make them individually for you and still get them to you as quickly as possible. You can check out our production time estimations on each item page! We use recycled packaging when packing and shipping your items from our factories in the US and around the world.
We have a no questions asked, 30-day return policy for any reason if you are not happy with the items you purchase. Simply find the "Return an Item" link at the bottom of this page and follow the steps to initiate your return!
these are true compression, i would recommend sizing up one full size or these will be very snug. I have used the pocket in the back to carry my phone, mask, and credit card while walking all afternoon!
We Care about our Impact
We want to give back to our community through partnerships with non-profit organizations, and create a better outdoor community than we ever thought possible. We don't want this story to be about us; we are leaving out valuable stories and perspectives if we are not inclusive. We want our story to be about you, and the beautiful outdoor spaces that you enjoy.
We want our clothes to make you feel like your FABULOUS self the moment you put them on! We love all bodies, and are striving to make clothing that can fit and include everyone in the outdoors.
Let us know what you think, and follow us on Social! Better yet, reach out, tell us your story, what your love about the outdoors, and what brought you to our page, and we will share your voice on our next Social post!